Friday 24 March 2017

my debate reflection

This week we did a debate and it was so challenging because you would have to find evidence for what you gotto say the other team that you were against so they keep on asking you for your evidence and that really gets you on the line. You have to go onto a site that is not a .com or Wikipedia but the good thing is that you get a group #sonny and ollie. In debateing, you have got to have a really really strong point or you will be crushed like peanuts like peanut butter and make shore that when the other team is saying thair part you got to try make up a comeback.


I will post my debate soon

By alex

1 comment:

  1. hi Alex its Dan here i was just wondering when you will post the debate and also can you please say which debate was this. please respond to this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too.

Thanks,
Alex