Wednesday 21 March 2018

caving

exciting ready to go could not wait to get to the crazy fun challenges of true nature the best and hardest challenges around. arriving in the cave me almost bursting with excitement wanting to see what was around the first corner. Well, I will tell you what it was, roaring rapids
every push for the water flowing through the cave pushing me to go further with even more excitement. three small waterfalls that were almost as challenging as trying to run through a football field with every person on the other side have their targets set on me getting smashed by every one of them that is what it felt like trying to get through the waterfalls but it just would not stop tackling me. and honestly, I did not even have a favorite part we were going through a cave for peat sake, the whole thing was exciting, But if I had to choose it would be getting in the cave and the part that I hated the most was getting out of the cave. And that story I just told you is what inspired me to keep wondering in all of the wpca 
challenges, to keep wondering what was around that first corner     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too.

Thanks,
Alex