Wednesday 26 September 2018

4js run comes to a end


this year we did an every morning activity that involved a lot of running mental grit and fitness.
but that is what I loved about it, also when I do the run I can recognize every corner that we run around which is a big motivator as it helps me know where I am and tells me if I have run faster. the 4js run is a massive part of my fitness, it helps me do better in a sport like rugby league and other sports that I play like touch. to me, the 4js run will be something I miss most about paroa school, it has helped me in so many ways but mostly my fitness. the run can also be a competition with your friends by seeing who has the best time, for me my competition would have to be Declyn as he pushes me to go faster and faster. I also hated the run at the start of the year but as you do it more your attitude gets better and better and better, you feel so good when you get a personal best time but that comes to an end after today which is the worst thing I have ever had say, my only fitness throughout the year has vanished off the fase of the earth for me that's gonna be a massive drop-in fitness for the next seniors to come
into this class and it sucks that they won't get to experience what we got in the 4js run, things like finishing the run with your best time getting motivated by you friends getting the rushing adrenalin
once you finish making you want to do even more fitness, to me that sounds like opening a Christmas
present and getting really happy and pumped with adrenalin to get outside and test out the new thing that I got. but that all disappears after today 

1 comment:

  1. Such a thoughtful reflection Alex. Yeah, I'm going to miss it A LOT. It's going to be a real challenge running y myself!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too.

Thanks,
Alex