Friday 23 June 2017

programing consepts

I am using a python trinket to work out a challenge
we are learning to demonstrate the programing concepts we have also been using to make some
intresting desighns using python trinket. I am using python trinket to work out a maze challenge.
I can also use the for loop to write smart or efficient code.

This is what the code looks like
For i in range(0,3):
  myPen.forward(70)
  myPen.right(90)
  myPen.forward(120)
  myPen.left(90)
  myPen.forward(45)
  myPen.left(90)
  myPen.forward(120)
  myPen.right(90)
And this is what the challenge looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too.

Thanks,
Alex