Friday 27 July 2018

mining on conservation land should not be banned

Mining on conservation land should not be banned.

My dad has been mining for over 30 years and is very experienced for driving diggers.
and is the whole reason why all of the screens at his work have dirt going through the top, and gold
going out the bottom wich they sell and make money off. which ends up going towards dad's bank
account which helps keep a roof over our head and dinner on the table and also clothing to wear.
Now you just think how hard biffing 30 years of experience away and getting a new job.
That would have to be the hardest think ever in the world, it would take him so long to get used to a
new job that he would have to get and also how long it would take for him to get one.
Mostly because of the fact that he is almost in his fiftys.
People will be looking for someone who is young and fit ready for many things thrown at them.
No matter how strong and experienced dad may be they will still not listen to him so if I were you
I would stop trying to get rid of mining on conservation lands because it wont just be my dad in trouble
there will be many many many others aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific.
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too.

Thanks,
Alex